Monday, 21 November 2011

Saif Was Born To Act In Agent Vinod: Kareena

kareena kapoor saif ali khan agent vinodThe last two years, Kareena Kapoor has been part of some of the biggest box office hits including 3 Idiots (2009) and the bodyguard (2011). And now, she hopes that her boyfriend Saif Ali Khan action extravaganza, Agent Vinod, accompanied by a list. Films early next year.

"I have complete faith in the film, Saif and director Sriram Raghavan. If you ask me, I think Saif was born for the role (of a spy in Agent Vinod). Now, hopefully for good. Keep my fingers crossed" said Kareena, whose next film also includes many controversial heroine of Madhur Bhandarkar. Ask Kareena to be part of the success and immediately said: "It's definitely overwhelming. And actually four hits with Golmaal 3," the actor says with a smile. "But I want to keep pushing the envelope and the purpose of continuing the good work. "

While Kareena was part of the biggies back-to-back, refuses to enter the mode of competition with other female stars. "I look at the camera. I've always been happy with my own space and the only competition I have is with my own performance. My goal is to challenge myself in every movie. Others may worry about being on top," he said.

Interestingly, before the girl Kapoor showed him the profits, the industry considered that Hema Malini in the league hit, when she delivered back-to-back successes in the 1970s as Sholay, Dus Numbr, Haath Ki Safai , Dreamgirl and Sanyasi.

But Kareena is very pleased with the diversity of roles she is given by the filmmakers, and public acceptance. "I consider myself fortunate that three idiots is the largest ever rude. Bodyguard was a greater opening of the year, while Golmaal is one of the most popular franchises. Therefore, diversity and acceptance are very satisfactory," said the actor .

In the meantime, she worked hard on his role in the heroin, which was a serious setback as lead stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to leave after announcing her pregnancy. Madhur ask if he is happy to finally have his star lead to the place, and he said ". We discussed a lot of movies, but nothing But I'm sure heroin is a milestone in the career of Kareena. "

No comments:

Post a Comment